CloudCoreo gives engineers the tools to ensure cloud infrastructure security from the source.
Security, Best Practices, and More
CloudCoreo’s out of the box content tells you everything you need to know about your cloud infrastructure. Schedule regular checks of your infrastructure to inventory what’s in your cloud accounts—and find out if there’s anything to be worried about.
- Out of the box security and best practice checks driven by cloud provider recommendations
- Reports on industry benchmarks like CIS (Center for Internet Security) and NIST 800-171 (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Inventory your cloud objects for an individual service like EC2 or run an inventory of your entire cloud infrastructure
- Create custom checks to drive internal standards
Sample results from CloudCoreo checks. Results can be sent as an email or viewed by logging into the webapp.
Insights at Deploy Time
Deploy your infrastructure as usual and we’ll provide immediate feedback right in your console to let you know if there are any potential security risks or best practice violations.
Our CI/CD integration leverages a proxy that works with the AWS CLI, CloudFormation, Terraform, and Jenkins to embed feedback directly into your existing infrastructure development toolchain, and delivers relevant results right to the console. You can even set certain violations to fail builds.
Get a top level view of risks and best practice violations across your organization. Team managers can see history and trends to quickly spot where things are getting better—or worse.
- Slice your infrastructure by app, project team, tag, or whatever key dimension you work in for results that complement the way you work
- Get everyone on the same page with a shared view by using permission-based teams
- Use cross-team dashboards to highlight high level trends
- Create custom views for a tailored look at the things you care about most
Open Source Content
All our rules are accessible in GitHub, which allows you to extend, modify, and contribute back rulesets.
We support AWS and Azure, with Google Cloud coming soon.